Godly Play Teacher
What is Godly Play?
Godly Play lessons are experienced as a visual, oral and kinesthetic approach to religious education for children to experience God while learning. Godly Play was founded by Jerome W. Berryman and is based on the recognition that children have an innate sense of the presence of God and by using an imaginative method for presenting scripture stories to children, they have a more authentic experience.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Strong foundation of Biblical knowledge
- Comfortable answering questions about Faith
- Experience with preschool aged children
- Confidence to assist with our bi-weekly Chapel services
- Skills to teach Bible stories and concepts in an engaging and child friendly manner